[TxMt] Kernel panic after upgrade to latest TextMate Version

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Tue Feb 13 15:24:09 UTC 2007

Le 13-02-07 à 09:28:04, Nicolas Schmidt a écrit :

> I just downloaded and installed the latest "cutting edge" version
> of TextMate. Just after I restarted TextMate to bring up the new
> version however suddenly I faced a kernel panic, and had to cold-
> restart my computer.

As far as I know it's impossible for TextMate to have triggered a
kernel panic -- it doesn't patch, alter, or insert itself in any way
into the kernel, so it has to have been something else happening on
your system that coincided with TextMate's launch.

I'd take a close look at the panic.log (open Console.app and select
it from the list on the left-hand side) and see where the panic
occurred to give yourself an idea of what it might have been.

Neil
--
Slumming at the BeatnikPad: http://www.beatnikpad.com/
The person you love is 72.8% water.