[TxMt] simple feature request: deep unfolding

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:05:36 UTC 2007

When working on a LaTeX document, folding is
a superior way of focusing on a part of the document,
much better than splitting the document into
pieces and \include'ing them. So I use it a lot.

But when I unfold a section of my paper to
edit it, only the first level is unfolded; inside it.
the nested levels remain folded. I understand this
is exactly how it is supposed to work, but I feel
for LaTeX it would be much better to have the
possibility to unfold a section completely, down
to the deepest level, with only one keypress.
I have a much better view of the section I'm
working on if nothing is hidden (it's different
from coding I guess).

Is there a way to achieve this with the present
folding system?

Thanks,
Piero