[TxMt] Blogging bundle - date problem

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 16:19:15 UTC 2007

This morning I posted a message using the Blogging bundle to a Typo
blog hosted on my desktop machine. The headers in the initial post
were pretty minimal: Title, Blog, and Format. As usual, when the
posting completed, the document was updated with several new header
fields. The Date field came back as

     -4713-12-31 18:00:00 -0600

which is, pretty clearly, not today's date. At first, I didn't notice
this, and when I edited the message and tried to repost it I got an
error message:

     Error: Internal server error (exception raised)(2)

Fixing the date to a valid value solved the problem, but I'm
surprised that an invalid date was produced in the first place. I've
posted only a few messages to this blog with the Blogging bundle, but
have never had this problem before. Any ideas on where it comes from?

My version of TM is 1.5.4 (1349); Typo is version 4.0.3. I can't find
a version number for the Blogging bundle, but Blogging.tmbundle has a
modified date of November 21, 2006.

--
Dr. Drang