[TxMt] Current Word Selection Bug/Problem

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Feb 12 05:26:32 UTC 2007

On Feb 12, 2007, at 12:18 AM, Max Rietmann wrote:

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've googled around a bit,
> including in the list and haven't found anything useful.

In TextMate's editing, you'll find a "Text Editing" tab, and in it a
"Word Characters:" entry. This entry contains the characters apart
from alphanumerics, that TM will consider a word. This is independent
of the language grammar used.

It would guess that somehow a "space" has found its way somewhere in
that  entry. Try to see if that is the case, and remove the space if
it is.

> cheers,
> Max

Haris