[TxMt] Keep sub-folders from twirling in project pane

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Mon Feb 12 04:32:14 UTC 2007

If one wanted to drop the file into a more deeply nested folder
(within the top level folder), this sort of "spring loaded" behavior
might be useful.  If you only want the file to be dropped into the
top level folder, reveal its contents is *not* useful.

I have seen some implementations where this conflict is addressed by
offering a (user settable) delay for having the folder pop open.  So
if you pause over the folder, it will open but if you drop the file
quickly it will not.

eo