[TxMt] Quick find and open last closed file

Dan Lowe dan at tangledhelix.com
Mon Feb 12 02:37:18 UTC 2007

On Feb 11, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 7. Feb 2007, at 00:54, Juan wrote:
>
>> I love to reread the last closed file in a time sorted (stacked)
>> way:  last closed file, first one to open.  This also allows me to
>> open several files (and close) them quickly.
>
> If you are in a project, you can use ⌘T + ↩ to re-open the last
> closed file.

FWIW, this appears to work only if the file was closed by using
⌘W or clicking the "X" in the active tab. If you close a file
by clicking the "X" in an inactive tab, then hit ⌘T, you don't
get the file you just closed, you get the last file that was closed
using one of the aforementioned methods...

-dan

--
Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable
by a competent historian.             -Lee Simonson