[TxMt] Re: discontinuous selection?

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:13:33 UTC 2007

On 2/12/07, Jacob Rus <jacobolus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Juan <juanfc at ...> writes:

> I think you want to use the actual "^" caret key rather than the little
> circumflex accent which is likely on your dead key (at least it is on opt-i on
> US keymaps).  I've never seen anyone use the circumflex accent to represent
> superscripts/exponents.

It's the same key on my french keyboard. Typing ^ + space gives the
big one, typing it followed by a letter like e.g. e gives ê. I don't
even see the small one alone on my layout.

It's possible to remap and change dead keys to normal keys with Ukelele[1].

[1]: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14495

--
FredB