[TxMt] Drag image to xhtml not closing tag

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sun Feb 11 11:48:20 UTC 2007

On Feb 11, 2007, at 4:17 AM, Tony Crockford wrote:

> When I drag an image from a project into an xhtml file it doesn't
> close the tag...  e.g it does > not />
>
> is this editable somewhere?

 From the release notes a little bit back:

[NEW] HTML bundle: HTML tags inserted which have an EMPTY content
model now place the value of the TM_XHTML variable before the closing
‘>’. If you want these tags to use the minimized (XHTML) form, go to
Preferences -> Advanced and set TM_XHTML to “ /”. In the future this
variable will automatically be set for documents with an XHTML
document type. Though let me just remind anyone planning on writing
XHTML pages to (re-)read http://www.hixie.ch/advocacy/xhtml