[TxMt] Calling JavaScript Bundle developers

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:27:29 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I've been trying to send this to the dev list, but somehow the message
didn't make it to the list.

I'm trying to commit the wonderfull JavaScript Tools Bundle[1] by
Andrew Dupont to the repository, but it seems I'm not allowed to
commit outside "my" bundle (that would be ActionScript.tmbundle)

Is any of the JavaScript Bundle mantainer (or someone with full access
to the repo) willing to commit it?

Tha bundle is fully tested and ready for commit :)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the OTish.

[1]: http://www.andrewdupont.net/2006/10/01/javascript-tools-textmate-bundle/

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com