[TxMt] Re: Feature suggestion: undo in selection

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:02:18 UTC 2007

Wow. This functionality in the e editor seems wonderful.
I also second the suggestions in the thread.

Also, the idea of keeping a log of the file history seems
great (of limited use without undo possibilities, but
still great). This could be done in a bundle, one could
modify the save command in order to keep a log
and then show the history nicely formatted in a
HTML window with links to earlier versions.
What I like most is the visual representation of the
modification timeline.

Piero