[TxMt] getting SVN (subversion) working in textmate - "this client is too old to work" error

Florian Gilcher flo at andersground.net
Thu Feb 8 11:26:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

Global commits are easy. Select the folder your want to commit in the
project drawer - CTRL-SHIFT-A gives you the subversion commands.
"Commit" gives you a commit menu much like the one from TortoiseSVN.

I personally prefer the alternative route, which is opening the "Status"
view (Hotkey 0) which is a bit more verbose an has buttons for the most
common tasks (Add, Revert, etc. and... Commit ;)).

There is one problem though: You cannot do this if you have no documents
open (as Commands don't seem to work without a document...).

Hope that answers your question.

Greetings
Florian