[TxMt] New bundle for N3/Turtle

Philip Cooper Philip.Cooper at openvest.com
Wed Feb 7 21:54:05 UTC 2007

I have a new bundle I have written for N3/Turtle.  I saw a request in
for RDF so I suspect there is a fellow semantic webster out here
somewhere.  I have pretty good syntax highlighting although it is
pretty much the turtle subset of N3 right now...re:

http://www.dajobe.org/2004/01/turtle/

I was pretty unsatisfied with the only emacs mode out there:

http://larve.net/people/hugo/2003/scratchpad/NotationThreeEmacsMode.html

And have recently started using Textmate, and started working on this
bundle.

This bundle also has the ability to become the basis for a SPARQL
bundle as that is also based on the N3 syntax.

Anyway, the bundle is useful to me and without people requesting fixes
it will never get better.  You know, I'll fix anything that doesn't
fit my coding style but that won't take long.

Main feature: I highlight subject, predicate and object (also literal
vs iri objects) rather than uri vs qname color.

Anyway,  just looking for anyone else interested in N3 or any bundle
dev advice in general as this is a new platform for me after a long
emacs relationship.

--
ciao,
Phil