[TxMt] Snippet Overtype

Craig Francis craig.francis at europe.mccann.com
Wed Feb 7 13:27:10 UTC 2007

Thanks Nico,

Unfortunately I cannot remove that copyright rubbish... its forced on
by the mail server.

As to the comments though, I have been using this style for about 5
years now, and I don't really want to change it, mostly because I use
it for as an anchor when navigating the CSS - and its good for
checking when someone else has been editing my files.

I would be great if there was a solution, but if not, thanks anyway
Nico.

Craig