[TxMt] Snippet Overtype

Nicolas Weber nicolasweber at gmx.de
Wed Feb 7 13:18:23 UTC 2007

> This message contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged.Unless you
> are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
> for the intended
> recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
> anyone the message or
> any information contained in the message. If you have received the
> message in error,
> please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
> Thank you very much.

*Please* don't post this rubbish. Mails to the TextMate list are
archieved online, so if it contains confidential stuff you've got a
problem anyways. Additionally to being not useful, it's annoying as
well.

About your problem: You can write a command (not a snippet) that gets
the length of the current and the previous line and appends the right
amount of spaces and '*/' to the current line.

The best solution, of course, is not to be obsessive compulsive ;-)
Keeping the spaces aligned when you're editing comments is a
maintenance annoyance. If you want boxes, I suggest using

  * text