[TxMt] Customized CSS bundle

Yann Bettremieux textmate at minimaldesign.net
Wed Feb 7 04:25:11 UTC 2007

I hope it's cool to post this here (let me know if there's a more
appropriate channel 'cause I'm gonna have a HTML one ready soon ;).

I finally cleaned up a bit the CSS bundle I've been using for a
while. It's pretty much an adaptation of the default, but with a lot
of stuff added, especially in terms of tab triggers. I find it
particularly appropriate to work w/ tab triggers in CSS files since
it's a pretty linear process with virtually no text manipulation... I
think some of you guys might enjoy it.

That's where it's at:

http://minimaldesign.net/downloads/tools/textmate-css-bundle