[TxMt] Opening TextMate Project Files

Dave Grijalva grijalva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:37:35 UTC 2007

It's quite helpful that TM's project files are xml (plists, i believe).  I
recently had a need to update the paths to a whole bunch of resources in a
project I'd setup.  It was a fairly easy find/replace operation, but I had
to perform it in TextEdit because I couldn't get TM to open the file as a
text file instead of as a project.  I suppose I could have resorted to some
form of file renaming shenanigans, but I'm wondering if there is another
way.  Does anybody know how to do this without resorting to file extension
trickery?

-dave