[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 07:02:00 UTC 2007

well, i don't know what to do with getting textmate to work with
safari. am i the only one who is running into this problem? i feel
like it can't just be me.

Roger, thanks for your insight. do you have any idea what safari's
'real name' would be?

is this bundle command actually working for anyone else??

please let me know. thanks!