[TxMt] Re: Tab trigger discoverability

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:54:53 UTC 2007

William Uther <willu.mailingLists at ...> writes:
>    When hitting tab would trigger a tab-trigger, change the cursor.
> It would only need/should only be a subtle change - change its colour
> from black to navy blue.  You'd then get an indication that something
> would happen if you hit tab.

Allan has dropped some hints about so-called "dynamic scopes", which could
include scopes for things like "currently at a tab trigger".  In that case, any
desired color could be assigned to the word, etc.  Whether something like this
happens, we'll just have to wait for TextMate 2.0 and see.  Something like your
suggestion is unlikely to happen before TM2, however.

-Jacob Rus