[TxMt] Latex to CSS (pygments ?)

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Feb 4 21:53:54 UTC 2007

Le 4 févr. 07 à 22:15, Wolfgang Machert a écrit :

> I you have pygments installed via python 2.5 you have to put the
> path into ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist since the .bash_profile will
> only be read by a terminal (which means that TextMate is using
> python 2.3 at the moment where you obviously haven't installed
> pygments).

the problem is solved

Explication :

When I installed Pyton2.5, all the files of python2.3 was reased but
the links in /usr/bin remained to direct towards Python2.3, on the
other hand a link was created in /usr/local/bin towards python 2.5

And i think, it is initially in /usr/bin that the file is required

Now i ve only python 2.5 in my mac and a good link in /usr/bin/

> To solve this problem you have three options:
>
> 1. create ~/.MacOSX$ cat environment.plist (if it doesn't already
> exist) and insert something like { PATH = '~/bin:/usr/local/bin:...';}

Now i think that ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist is not useful ? perhaps
i'm wrong ...

in my profile i've

PATH="/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"
export PATH

if [ "${BASH-no}" != "no" ]; then
	[ -r /etc/bashrc ] && . /etc/bashrc
fi
if [ `whoami` != "root" ]
then
   PATH="$PATH:/usr/texbin"
   export PATH
fi
if [ `whoami` != "root" ]
then
   PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/bin"
   export PATH
fi

and /usr/bin is used before /usr/local/bin with the bad link in the
first !

Greetings Alain