[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:23:12 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm a new textmate user- my intention is to use it for web
development. one of the most useful bundle commands, obviously, would
be the "open document in running browsers".

however, when i run that command, absolutely nothing happens. textmate
just sits there, staring at me.

am i missing something? to me, it would seem that if i'm working on an
html document, if i were to run that command, it would have safari
(which is already running) open the document to show me what it would
look like. same goes for firefox or IE (shudder).

i've searched through the archives of this list and no one seems to
mention my problem. also- this has happened on two seperate computers,
so i don't think this is a local system issue.

i should mention that i'm mostly familiar with html/css code - hardly
low-level stuff. so bear with me.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

chippper