[TxMt] Latex to CSS (pygments ?)

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Feb 3 14:46:12 UTC 2007

Hello (sorry for my bad english)

I use textmate with the theme Eiffel to create my latex code.

When i want to put this code on my site, i use two commands of the
TextMate's Bundle :

Create HTML From Document and Create CSS From Current Theme

This works very fine : http://altermundus.fr/pages/lx/tb.html

But :

The css is very heavy and the source code also and it's very
difficult to modify this code

The same code is at this page on the  site of Kjell Magne Fauskes

  http://www.fauskes.net/pgftikzexamples/  (clic on the Sign diagram)

Kjell uses pygments a module of Python. The css and the code are more
simple and the result is correct

Two questions :

1) is it possible (perhaps with a better theme  create only for
latex) to get a css more simple and a lighter source ?

2) is it possible to use pygments ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/
pygments/  or http://pygments.pocoo.org/ )  from TextMate with
Python's Bundle

Greetings  Alain

ps : The result of the css with textmate is very fine but  is
difficult to modify it directly by hand !