[TxMt] Update to r1455 breaking Rails tests

Peer Allan Peer.Allan at canadadrugs.com
Mon Dec 31 16:02:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Since I updated to r1455 this morning I have been unable to run tests in my
rails app.  RakeMate returns the following error:

Rails requires RubyGems >= 0.9.4. Please install RubyGems and try again:
http://rubygems.rubyforge.org

I have RubyGems 1.0.1 installed and had no problems prior to the update.  I
am running on Leopard, upgraded from Tiger, and I am still using my previous
MacPorts Ruby config.  The application is Rails 2.0.2.  Is anyone else
having this problem?

Peer