[TxMt] Open TM with Project Drawer by default

n_powell nathan at nathanpowell.org
Sat Dec 29 22:58:06 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am new to TM, and I have a couple of questions regarding the Project
Drawer.  I did search google and the mailing list archives but I
didn't see an answer to my question.

When I am launching TM I would like it to open up with the Project
Drawer already present.

Also if it could open a directory (like ~/.projects) and all the sub
directories that would be great as well.

I am guessing there is a way to do this with TM since I can issue

`mate ~/.projects`

On the command line and that works.  I have Quicksilver installed, so
I bet I could create a trigger that would do what I want, but I would
prefer to just have it work this way by default.

TIA

--
nathan
nathan_at_nathanpowell_dot_org

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
		 ~ Edgar Bergen