[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Wed Dec 26 03:47:54 UTC 2007

First off... happy holidays !... =]

I tried using another GUI app to do the same thing (svnX) and it
failed the same way but with a message. I get a :
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svn/projects/!svn/act/a4e9a336-2842-0410-9799-
b128348ad9fe': authorization failed (http://domain_removed.com)

when I attempt this, so if it is like the textmate problem (even if
the CLI commands work and give me a prompt) it looks like the
credentials have either been cached and are failing (not likely since
I just nuked the .subversion/auth directories to see if that worked)
or... for some weird reason, the authorization prompt is not causing
textmate to prompt me for the username/pass (which it used to do
before). Since svnx is also doing this, it *might* be something weird
on the server (they moved to global write and giving me w access, but
the command line client works fine).

I've updated to subversion 1.4.6 in case that had anything to do with
it and I'm using http:// authorization on textdrive.

Is there anything there that you can think of ? (or is there any way
to explicitly force the --username svn swtich).

Anyhow, all help appreciated.

thanks and ciao !
Daryl.