[TxMt] contents of your Textmate system library dir ?

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:16:30 UTC 2007

> Try click the Filter Bundles… in the Bundle Editor. See if the bundle
> was disabled.

That's exactly what is happening. Thank you!

I had forgotten how to find the Bundle Filter dialog...
and overlooked the button in the Bundle Editor numerous
times. Your response caused me to look for it again.
I had disabled items that I did not need or recognize...
a long time ago.  Clearly I will remember it now! :)  LOL.

>From a UI perspective, wherein browsing menus can often
help the User remember stuff... I think the list of 3 "shortcut"
menu items in the hierarchical Bundle Editor menu command
(Edit Shortcuts, Languages, or Snippets) is helpful.
Perhaps there is a chance that if I had seen "Edit Filters" in the
same list then maybe I could have avoided asking for help.
(just a thought, not being critical)

Thank you for your time and setting me straight. :)
I'm very grateful for you and Textmate.

Cheers!