[TxMt] Updated MultiMarkdown Bundle for TexMate

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Sun Dec 23 14:15:56 UTC 2007

I updated the MultiMarkdown TextMate bundle today.  This update fixes
a problem that Leopard users were having --- or at least I think it
does.  It still works for me in Tiger, and I hear reports that this
fixes the problem Leopard users were having.  Specifically, they were
getting an error message like:

	/bin/bash: line 2: cd: ~/Library/Application\ Support/MultiMarkdown:
	No such file or directory
	/bin/bash: line 3: cd: bin: No such file or directory
	/bin/bash: line 5: ./multimarkdown2XHTML.pl: No such file or directory

This was caused by an apparent change in the way the shell works
under Leopard.  Please let me know if you continue to have trouble
with this, and thanks to everyone who helped track down this bug.

Download the new version from:

* <http://files.fletcherpenney.net/MultiMarkdownForTextMate.zip>

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net

If you start out depressed, everything's kind of a pleasant surprise.
	- Lloyd (John Cusack) in Say Anything