[TxMt] tab completion for NSArray

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:36:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

While watching the 2nd obj-C screencast, I noticed Allan was getting a
tab-completion on the word NSArray. Is it possible that particular
tab-completion was removed from Textmate since the screencast was
created? Or might I not have all the obj-C bundles?

FTR... I get a rewrite/insertion of this:
        NSMutableArray *array = [NSMutableArray array];
when I do a tab completion on the word:
        array

Perhaps creating such a tab-completion is so simple I can create my own?

Do some bundles exist which are not distributed via the textmate svn repository?

Thanks...
az