[TxMt] [ANN] SecondLife LSL Bundle

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Dec 18 17:13:20 UTC 2007

I just committed a new bundle for review, SecondLife LSL
	http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Review/Bundles/SecondLife%20LSL.tmbundle

I forget why I never shared it before. Seems pretty done. There's code
completion and everything.
	There's even contextual help set to ⌃h (ctrl-h) which searches the
lsl wiki.

I think I used someone else's language bundle to start out with and
then modified it,
	but I can't remember at this point, so I'll take all the credit ;)

It's been a long while since I've played with LSL. But I don't think
the language has changed much in the meantime.

Let me know if you have any issues.

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—