[TxMt] There was a problem reading the preferences file, continuing with defaults

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:52:25 UTC 2007

When you say "personal latex bundle", do you mean changes to the
existing bundle, or brand new items in a brand new bundle? If the
latter, then that should have not mattered at all
In general, it is best to keep personal snippets etc in a separate
bundle. I have a bundle called "LaTeX Custom" for that.

On Dec 17, 2007, at 6:14 PM, Maxime Boissonneault wrote:

> I already updated both TextMate and the LaTeX bundle. I had to
> delete my personnal latex bundle and re-create the snippets I
> created before in order to solve the problem.
>
> Maxime Boissonneault
> Étudiant chercheur à la maîtrise en physique
> Président de l'AGLEBUS

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College