[TxMt] Help! Font rendering suddenly degraded. Have deleted ATS caches.

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:57:41 UTC 2007

Michael,

Did you do an upgrade install of 10.5?  I saw the behavior you are
describing until I reinstalled 10.5 using archive and install.
In my case I had two different external monitors that I use with my
mac book pro.  The problem seemed to always start when I was using the
LCD screen in my office.  Plugging in the LCD at home and rebooting
almost always fixed the problem.  :-(

I haven't seen the problem with either since I did archive & install,
and I have also upgraded to 10.5.1

Brad