[TxMt] Help! Font rendering suddenly degraded. Have deleted ATS caches.

Michael Johnston lastobelus at mac.com
Fri Dec 14 22:44:18 UTC 2007

The problem, whatever it is has now "infected" TextEdit. I think this
is a Leopard problem.

QuickType mono now looks the same in TextEdit as it does in Textmate.

The only thing I've done is to quit & relaunch TextEdit.

I'd think I was going crazy if I didn't have the screen capture to
prove what it used to look like.

Cheerio,

Michael Johnston
lastobelus at mac.com