[TxMt] Help! Font rendering suddenly degraded. Have deleted ATS caches.

Michael Johnston lastobelus at mac.com
Fri Dec 14 21:55:57 UTC 2007

Thanks, but anti-aliasing IS turned on.

The image I posted is not a lo-fi gif of non-anti-aliased text, but is
virtually exactly what I see on the screen.

One interesting thing is that turning anti-aliasing OFF changes the
font-rendering to match the metrics (ie, the lines become the same
length) though not of course the look of the textedit example.

(sorry about threading, I accidentally had digest mode turned on for
this list)

Cheerio,

Michael Johnston
lastobelus at mac.com