[TxMt] Color picker for CSS/HTML coding

Roberto Saccon rsaccon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:42:18 UTC 2007

that's absolutly amazing. I love this color picker. It is very well
hidden, the menu description just says: "insert color" but shouldn't
it be something revealing that there is actually a color picker
popping up ?

and a little problem I experienced: pressing cancel at the color
picker still inserts a color.

On Dec 12, 2007 9:49 AM, Adam Salter <adam.q.salter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok that sounds like exactly it ;)
>
> ... and now that you've told me, I've found the bundle item "Insert
> Color... – CSS"
>
> Thanks again,
> -Adam
>

> On 12/12/2007, at 7:35 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
> > On 12 Dec 2007, at 07:27, Adam Salter wrote:
> >
> >> [...] the functionality would be something like:
> >> - if color selected (rgb or #) replace color with new color
> >> else insert new color as #
> >
> > When in CSS, press ⇧⌘C for a color picker.
> >
> > If the caret is already on a color, the color picker will initially
> > show this one, and replace it when you okay the new selection.

Roberto Saccon
http://rsaccon.com