[TxMt] Latex not found

James Nugent jen20 at bath.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 12:12:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had a similar problem a couple of days ago, and fixed it by creating
the file environment.plist in a folder named .MacOSX in my home
directory, with the following contents:

{ PATH = "/sw/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"; }

I think it required a logout/in (or possibly a restart).

Hope this helps,

James