[TxMt] latex bundle: citation completion hangs

Bilal Barakat bilalbarakat at web.de
Tue Dec 11 16:09:04 UTC 2007

Haris, thanks for the offer to look at my .bib file. Through
elimination I have now established that the problem is caused by the
entry below. I don't normally add lots of custom fields, these were
automatically created when I imported the entry from a database. I
don't need any of the custom fields and deleting them solves my problem.

A question of general interest remains however.
Which of the following two holds:
- the exporting database and/or Bibdesk on import create non-standard/
invalid bibtex code,
or
- the TM latex bundle has a bug in that it hangs on valid custom
fields it should simply ignore?

In other words, who should I file a bug with?

Bilal.

@book{dfee:1998,
	Author = {for Education, Department and Service, Employment;
Government Statistical},
	Booktitle = {Teacher Supply and Demand Modelling : A Technical
Description},
	Date-Added = {2007-12-03 20:32:33 +0000},
	Date-Modified = {2007-12-03 20:33:32 +0000},
	Dc.Creator = {BOPCAS team},
	Dc.Creator.Address = {virginia.knight at bristol.ac.uk},
	Dc.Date = {2007-06-02},
	Dc.Date.Created = {2006-11-17},
	Dc.Description = {BOPCAS record: Teacher Supply and Demand
Modelling : A Technical Description: 1998},
	Dc.Format = {text/html},
	Dc.Identifier = {http://www.bopcris.ac.uk/bopcas/bop1998/
ref10076.html},
	Dc.Language = {en},
	Dc.Publisher = {ILRT, University of Bristol},
	Dc.Source = {ISBN: 0-11-271032-8},
	Dc.Subject = {EDUCATION;},
	Dc.Title = {Teacher Supply and Demand Modelling : A Technical
Description},
	Dc.Type = {Data.Structured-Text},
	Isbn = {0-11-271032-8},
	Publisher = {The Stationery Office},
	Series = {Departmental Publication},
	Title = {Teacher Supply and Demand Modelling : A Technical
Description},
	Year = {1998}}