[TxMt] Textmate and spaces?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:06:01 UTC 2007

I've read all the threads I can find related to Spaces, but didn't see a
description of my problem...
If I open up a couple TextMate windows in one space, and then to move just
one of the windows to another space, both move.  I haven't seen this
behavior in any other application.

Is this a known problem?

--
Daryl