[TxMt] [REVIEW] JavaScript

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Wed Dec 5 22:03:23 UTC 2007

I just added three bundles to Review.
	JavaScript, MooTools & Prototype

The major change is that I moved all the bracketed and whitespace
scopes out of "prototype bracketed" into "javascript base".

There are now two core Javascript languages. "Javascript" and
"Javascript Basic"
	When opening a Javascript file, you'll want to use "Javascript".
	When you use a language like HTML, it'll automatically include
"javascript basic" as embedded source where necessary.
	"Javascript basic" is mostly just a modified version of the current
Javascript language. It should be pared down a bit more still.

The MooTools bundle contains a completely new language syntax.
	It also includes the classic mootools language by Joe Maller as
"MooTools 1.1"
	It's pretty basic at the moment, but I have plans for upgrading it
and adding context sensitive codecompletion.

The Review Prototype bundle is NOT upgraded for the latest version of
prototype.
	All it is is a compatibility upgrade to support the new javascript
core languages.

Those few of you who care, please let me know what I need to do before
I can replace the core bundles with these guys.

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—