[TxMt] Textmate hangs

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:16:30 UTC 2007

Hi Erik,

This is being caused by my SVNMate plug-in, specifically during a call
to the SVN client library to get the status of a file. This is the
first time I’ve seen any problems with this so I’d really like to get
it fixed; would you be able to send me the project you were working on
(I am assuming it only occurs for one project)?

Please reply off-list – thanks,
Ciarán