[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Tue Dec 4 10:48:34 UTC 2007

Done... stops the error messages in the Console (and conincidentally
in the R statistical package I was getting on startup... =] ) but the
Commit window still just infinite barber poles and never comes back.

Should I use ethereal or netstat to see what is going on a this
point ? Are there any other options open for diagnosing what is going
wrong here ? Subversion itself works fine when I do command line
commits so it definitely seems to be an issue with the Subversion
bundle in Textmate (as awesome as it's been up till now).

Any ideas ? (and once again, thanks for all the help... ).
ciao !
Daryl.