[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Tue Dec 4 02:48:49 UTC 2007

Removing the files under my user directory that corresponded to the
bad Bundles had no effect on the svn commit transfer. Unfortunately,
it still tries to commit without ever getting an account prompt.
There is no info written into the Console.

Anyone else run across a similar problem ? Command line svn works fine.

all help appreciated
thanks,
Daryl.