[TxMt] Subversion bundle no longer uploading to repository for commits

Daryl Manning dwm at wakatara.com
Tue Dec 4 02:14:47 UTC 2007

Thanks Allan... Got to admit, this one has got me  bit stumped...
Looks some sort of errant bundle problem...

===== Tuesday, 4December , 2007 2:08:05 AM Europe/London =====
2007-12-04 02:09:36.074 CommitWindow[27318] *** -[NSBundle load]:
Error loading code /Users/daryl/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash
Reports/Smart Crash Reports.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Smart Crash Reports
for bundle /Users/daryl/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/
Smart Crash Reports.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0,
error number 0 ())
2007-12-04 02:09:36.076 CommitWindow[27318] *** -[NSBundle load]:
Error loading code /Users/daryl/Library/InputManagers/CPNoteBook/
CPNoteBook.bundle/Contents/MacOS/CPNoteBook for bundle /Users/daryl/
Library/InputManagers/CPNoteBook/CPNoteBook.bundle, error code 2
(link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

Anyone have an idea of how to get rid of these errors ? I've never
seen them before but they definitely appear to be affecting the
subversion bundle commit...

Right now I have to close textmate, do a command line svn cleanup of
all the directories I was about to commit and then just handle the
commits via the command line.

All help greatly appreciated...
thanks !
Daryl.