[TxMt] Re: LaTeX and Quick Look ???

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:32:14 UTC 2007

Alain Matthes <alain.matthes at ...> writes:

> I make this but without success

Don't know if this helps.

For TextMate, when I modified the info.plist file
the hack worked immediately. On the other
hand, when I modified the info.plist file of
TeXshop, no luck. After some fumbling I found
a solution, which does not mean I found the
problem:  both TeXshop and iTeXMac were installed
on my mac, both claiming for ownership of tex
files. I zipped my copy of iTeXMac and now
quicklook recognizes and previews tex files.

Is this interpretation correct? I mean, two
programs registering the same filetype can
lead to conflict?

Regards
Piero