[TxMt] HTML Tidy Weirdness

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Sat Dec 1 12:58:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 08:53:08PM -0800, Eric O'Brien wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Even if the developers *did* fix it, tell me how you'd get a current
> version, with the fix in it!  They apparently no longer provide the source
> code, and the pre compiled Mac version is dated July 5, 2007
>
> The version on my Mac reports "HTML Tidy for Mac OS X released on 1st
> December 2004."
>
> Macports offers one dated October 26, 2005.
>
> eo

I hope macports will update the port soon.

For the time being I compiled the newest version from November 2007. You can
download it here: http://ruderich.com/simon/downloads/tidy-2007-11-07.zip

Just copy it anywhere in your PATH variable, for example /usr/local/bin. I
hope it works.

Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary