[TxMt] Original file not appearing in project drawer after "Save as…"

Bernat Lleonart bernat.lleonart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:38:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been seeing this for some time, and I'd like to know if any of
you knows what the problem is:

Let's say I'm editing a file (file1.html), and I save it with another
name (Save as file2.html). After that action, I'll be editing
file2.html, but if I want to open file1.html, it doesn't show in the
project drawer. I can't access it using Command+T, either.

If I quit Textmate and reopen it, then I can see file1.html in the drawer.

Thanks!