[TxMt] Re: Anyway to Trick Textmate to Print Double spaced?

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:24:37 UTC 2007

Ale Muñoz wrote:
> I think the TextMate manual does not go give enough information about
> this feature (it had *nothing* last time I checked :)

That's because it (the styling stuff) was mostly done by Soryu IIRC, and
is something built on top of TM functionality, but in no way hard-coded
into the app.

That's not to say that such things shouldn't be documented somewhere,
though.  It would be good to have a sort of "extra bundle-supplied
functionality" manual somewhere, to hit all the stuff that we now take
for granted, but isn't provided by TM itself.