[TxMt] Beamer requests

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sat Aug 25 12:17:39 UTC 2007

Aug 25 2007, at 05:12, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Sorry I lost you here a bit. There is no "Miscellaneous (Beamer)" file. Are you asking that one be added? Is the only difference the smart treatment of < and > ? As it is, all the others are treated smartly in beamer currently.

When I noticed that some expected smart pairs weren't working in Beamer
documents I inspected the bundle and found "Miscellaneous (Beamer)"
which only contained the instructions for the angle brackets. (I have no
idea where "Miscellaneous (Beamer)" came from.) So I was asking for
the rest to be added. However, trashing that file has the result that
the everything works as expected *except* for angle brackets. So an
ammended request: Can angle brackets be treated as smart pairs in
Beamer. Thanks and sorry for the confusion. Best, Mark