[TxMt] Re: Poll. generic code completion plug-in

Joachim Mårtensson joachimm at etek.chalmers.se
Fri Aug 24 08:47:09 UTC 2007

> I would love to give more feedback, but since all I've seen is a short
> screencast, I can only say so much.
If you have xcode and use SVN to get bundles, you can easily install the
changes by building and installing the Dialog Plugin (the changes were
commited 5 days ago)
> Also, aren't we all expecting some kind of code-completion framework in
> TM2?
Not sure what you have heard, but the impression I have been given is that
there will be extended snippet syntax for multiple choice
tab-placeholders. Even if Allan has something more powerful in addition to
this, TM2 is still several months away.

Joachim Mårtensson