[TxMt] svn commit with shell localization other than English

Tibor Claassen t.claassen at mediaunit.de
Tue Aug 21 21:21:12 UTC 2007

It turned out, my technique of copying a single support file
(svn_commit.rb) to ~/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion/
Support/ did not work out correctly.
So You probably have to change the file in the Bundle itself. This
changes will be lost after the next TextMate update. So this raises
the following question:

How can I change the behavior of a bundle support file without
changing the whole bundle?