[TxMt] svn commit with shell localization other than English

Tibor Claassen t.claassen at mediaunit.de
Tue Aug 21 20:51:15 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I am working with the TextMate Subversion bundle and a German shell
localization (LC_ALL=de_DE.UTF-8). It turns out the commit result
window will always show 'unknown revision committed' in its title.
To fix that I put a copy of svn_commit.rb out of the Subversion
bundle's Support folder in ~/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
Subversion/Support/ and changed the regex in line 214 to the following:

http://pastie.textmate.org/89801

Hopefully this will catch other languages as well. Maybe someone
finds this useful, so I thought I would post it here.

cheers

Tibor Claassen