[TxMt] Re: hash key

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 09:09:14 UTC 2007

On 21 Aug 2007, at 09:52, Jacob Rus wrote:

> Tony Crockford wrote:
>> I recently switched to a Mac Pro from a Mac Mini and now have a
>> proper^H^H^H^H^H^Hterrible Apple UK keyboard.
>
> The real solution: buy a real keyboard, or switch your keyboard
> layout to a decent one, namely, the US layout.  European keyboard
> layouts are just absolutely infuriating for writing any kind of
> code.  ;)

looks like switching to the US layout might help its he shift3 not
option3.

any suggestions for keyboards then?

I like the mac keyboard as it has the apple keys in the right place,
but I'll admit to preferring my Microsoft IBM style layout and key
spacing, except for the ctrl alt and windows keys being oddly mapped...

i'll try the macro thing too - didn't think of that, thanks.